Life is a game mechanic in Chaos Legion, equal to "health" in classical RPG.
Life Points (or LP ) are the representation of the Life Bar that playable characters and enemies possess.
Life recovery Edit
LP can be obtained by defeating enemies (known as Phantom Life, appearing in the form of green projectiles) - the amount of life recovered varying by foe - and by using special items, listed below:
- Life Recovery Gem S: An emerald gem that recovers 200 LP.
- Life Recovery Herb: A green herb that instantly recovers 200 LP; Arcia only.
- Life Recovery Gem L: An emerald gem that recovers LP to the maximum.
- Life Max Up S: An emerald gem that permanently boosts maximum LP by 10; total of sixty pieces acquired.
- Life Max Up L: An emerald gem that permanently boosts maximum LP by 50; total of four pieces acquired.
- The maximum Recovery Gems (Life and Soul) you can carry depends on the game difficulty. In easy mode, you can carry nine S Recovery Gems and three L Gems each. Each increment in difficulty cuts the maximum amount of S Recovery Gems by 3 and L Gems by 1. In hard mode, you can only have three S Recovery Gems and one L Recovery Gem.